Return to previous page, main page.
Alarms, Diversions, & Silly Bits
Objects for Antic Contemplation
Massively Stupid, Iniquitous, and/or Tasteless Web Stuff
- Stupid & Tasteless Infobahn Roadkill that no decent or sensible person would have anything to do with but which for obscure reasons keeps getting more stuff added to it, probably by somebody else.
- Fashionable Jargon & Gibberish for the Use of People With Nothing to Say
- Dirty Pictures
Caution: You must be over 18 to look at this page! Maybe over 21. Maybe over 70. If you are still alive, you probably aren't old enough. Do not look at this stuff! The web is full of edifying pages; why would you want to look at something like this?!
- Multicultural Computer Demon Exorcism Page
- Amazingly Dumb, Grade D Movie Plot Generator that I wrote accidentally only as a programming exercise and that I am not responsible for and that I have much better taste than ever to look at myself. (In fact I probably didn't actually write it. I probably never even saw it. Now that I think about it, I am quite sure I never heard of it.)
- Answers to All Questions About Life, the Universe, & Everything
Other People's Web Toys
Background design: Musical Notation, XVIIth Century
- The Magic Gopher
- Lufthansa European Destinations Game
- How rich kids spend their vacations, or Where the Hell is Matt?
- Horrible Histories dramatizations
- Trailer for Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
- Engrish.com, one of the funniest sites on the web, where accomplished English speakers can feel superior to the accidental humor of beginners
- Hoxipedia, part of the Virtual Museum of Hoaxes
- Indiana Jones Official Site
- The True Size of Africa site so you can win bets for being a know-it-all
- Entire page of Dancing Cows (and annoying ads), probably produced as an exercise in a Java Aplet Making Class for bovines.
- The Bible in Legos (Very tasteless. Don't go there.)
- Home page of the San Diego Hysterical Society, in case you thought historical figures in San Diego were not weird.
- Dancing Paul
- Vinilkosmo, your source for CDs of pop music performed in Esperanto.
- Get a Chinese Name
(If your name is already Chinese, don't let that stop you. The program thinks all names are English. You can get another one!)
- Blank Page
- The Postmodernism Generator
A program to generate meaningless drivel that will impress your Postmodernist friends, professors, and publishers as strutting-edge insights. Why write garbage when a computer can generate it for you?